In recent years, Social Media Marketing or SMM has emerged to become a major part of all Internet Marketing campaigns. Social Media platforms such as Facebook & Twitter can help to elevate a company’s overall brand awareness and create a significant impact on their marketing initiatives.
Facebook, with over 500 million active users, enables you to target specific user groups, such as where they’re located, their age, gender, marital status, education background and 'likes'.
What are the benefits of incorporating Facebook as part of your Internet Marketing campaign?
- Reach out to 500 million active users
- Run a time-sensitive promotion to your target group, segmenting them by age, gender, location & other factors
- Build thousands of natural links which helps in your SEO efforts
- Have the flexibility to choose between Pay-per-Click (PPC) or Cost per Impression (CPM)
- Track your advertisement with detailed reporting
- Manage your online reputation
Facebook Page (Business Profile)
iClick Media have helped many companies setup their Facebook page. This feature allows you to connect with your customers effortlessly and in 'real time'. It also advocates interactivity between your business and your most important stakeholders, your customers.
Want to know how you can harness this platform to gain a foothold over your competitors? Call us today at 6362 0123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to discuss over coffee. We like coffee, we like our work.
Alternatively, Request for a Proposal here.